Saturday, December 3, 2011

DANCE OF THE SUGARPLUM FARIES... SPA's CHRISTMAS FAIRY CHALLENGE...


The Faeries went from the world, dear,
because men's hearts grow cold,
and only the eyes of the children
see what is hidden from the old
and only the magic of love, dear,
can ever turn the key
that unlocks the gates of Fae
and set the Sidhe free.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Deann, this is so breathtaking. And the prose warms my very soul. Have a wonderful weekend.

Judy said...

The look of innocence on her face, priceless, Deann, she is sitting pretty in your beautiful fairyland - adorable card!!!

indybev said...

...and yet another beautiful piece of art, accompanied by the most perfect bit of prose!

Kris Dickinson said...

Spectacular piece!

Bill said...

Fortunately you have the love to set them free. Beautiful!

johanna said...

what a fantastic background! yes, spectacular!

Junibears said...

I don't know how you do it Deann! You come up with something precious and magical every time. This is gorgeously fantastic. Hugs xx

Martina said...

This is absolutely lovely, dear Deann.
Gorgeous card (as usual!)

Linda Gibbons said...

What a rich and glorious scene! a masterpiece!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Sparkling and so stunning!

WrightStuff said...

I have just been having a catch up on all your magical pieces - what wonders you create with your digital wand my dear!!

I think this one is definitely my favourite.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely magical! Love your postcard.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

This is exceptional, Deann...I love the beautiful fairy dancing in her hair. Darling image.

LynnF said...

Stunning, Deann! I love her expression. Bravo!

Deborah said...

Bewitching!