Great one, Deann, love his menacing eyes!
Wow, this is amazing, Deann.
stunning.EE
wonderful creation
That cats looks like I could stroke her fur. Well done!
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for visitg my blog, too! Valerie
Gorgeous eyes glowing on a beautiful black cat.
Wow, this is mesmerizing! It really glows.
Nice touch with the candy corn.
Deceptively simple but oh so striking. I love cats but wouldn't want to meet that one!
This would be such a cool poster! Wonderful!
What a great idea for a composition.... great combination....very dramatic and interesting result! I like it very much:)
The moon is shining through his eyes and I'm a bit worried about the pumpkin too. I like the moon! Great composition.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Great one, Deann, love his menacing eyes!
Wow, this is amazing, Deann.
stunning.EE
wonderful creation
That cats looks like I could stroke her fur. Well done!
Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for visitg my blog, too! Valerie
Gorgeous eyes glowing on a beautiful black cat.
Wow, this is mesmerizing! It really glows.
Nice touch with the candy corn.
Deceptively simple but oh so striking. I love cats but wouldn't want to meet that one!
This would be such a cool poster! Wonderful!
What a great idea for a composition.... great combination....very dramatic and interesting result! I like it very much:)
The moon is shining through his eyes and I'm a bit worried about the pumpkin too. I like the moon! Great composition.
Post a Comment