Our face, the calling card which for better or worse the world at once rejects or embraces us. They say the face is the map of the soul but how many beautiful faces camouflage a false heart and how many of the homely bare honest scars of pain and sorrow. I have often wondered if I had been born with a different face would I have become a different person?
I've always been fascinated by faces as an art subject, these are faces that particularly appeal. Each one holds secrets we can only guess but to me they all have their own special beauty.

8 comments:
This is beautiful! not only due to the faces you beautifully compiled but what you wrote. Like you, i too often study faces & wonder about the life behind the face.. the truths that we can only guess at. Great post!!
You've captured faces of all ages! And expressions! I always love your words that accompany your photos, too. Such a lovely post!
nice collage
you have posted various types of expressions ...the mam at the bottom - scary so stern
A very nice composition.
Deann, you always give me food for thought. Your words remind me of Janis Ian's "At Seventeen." I think I've gotten some inspiration for my piece on faces. Thank you.
I so agree with you about faces and what's behind them. A wonderful montage Deann! xx
Adorable faces, my friend.
Post a Comment