Sunday, October 6, 2013

TIE ME KANGAROO DOWN... TAW's SALUTE AUSTRALIA! CHALLENGE..



Tie me kangaroo down, sport 
 Tie me kangaroo down 
 Tie me kangaroo down, sport 
 Tie me kangaroo down... 
 ...And mind me platypus duck, Bill 
 Mind me platypus duck 
 Ah, don't let 'im go running amok, Bill 
 Just mind me platypus duck... 
 ...Play your didgeridoo, 
Blue Play your didgeridoo 
 Ah, like, keep playin' 'til I shoot thru, 
Play your didgeridoo 
 Altogether now! 
 Tan me hide when I'm dead, Fred 
 Tan me hide when I'm dead 
 So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde 
 And that's it hangin' on the shed!!
~
Rolf Harris

Thank you Marie you have provided many happy creative hours over the last three years...I wish you many more.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up ! Awesome job! You covered everything we should know.

Mine is over at my blog.

If you canot get in. Click on my profile here.

Linda Gibbons said...

OMG, these made me laugh and laugh! Outstanding!

Taluula said...

You, my friend, are a mad woman of the most delicious kind. Simply brilliant and wonderful Oz inspired piece.

indybev said...

Surely Marie will want to frame these, Deann! They're superb, funny, clever, touching and the whole "ball of wax" wrapped into two! Thanks, my friend!

Judy said...

Adorable, Deann, but watch those 'roos they can give an almighty kick!!!

lorik said...

Wowee! Golden colour and magic:)

Feathers said...

i love it! exquisite as is your art <3

Bill said...

Too Cute! How could anyone resist such precious faces as those?

Loveday Funck said...

This is wonderful! I absolutely adore that added touch of the photo bombing kangaroo!

sirkkis said...

Most adorable salutes.
Love your art and imagination,
Deann!

sirkkis said...

Most adorable salutes.
Love your art and imagination,
Deann!

johanna said...

haha, the curious ´roo on the lower right is making me laugh out loud ... wonderful tributes!

Junibears said...

Applause! Applause! Just brilliant Deann! Love your imagination!
Love your new header too! xx

sheila 77 said...

Both are brilliant and so perfect for the tribute theme. I especially like the balloon trailing the message and those interesting and interested kangaroos.